Large Format Scanning
We scan charts up to 54” wide by infinite in length. Here are your Next Steps:
- Once you’ve filled out an Order Form (found at the bottom of this page), ship your charts to either our US or Canadian studio.
- To ensure the quickest turnaround, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the tracking # of your package. This way, we know when to expect it and will do our best to get you the digital files the day the charts arrive.
- Once scanned, we provide you (via a Dropbox link) one digital file of whatever sizes/format you choose. Traditionally, customers choose a Ledger size (11x17) PDF. We will also provide a full size PDF, upon request.
- Unless otherwise noted on your Order Form, originals are shipped back via FedEx Ground. If you’d like an email of the tracking #, please indicate on the Order Form.
- Invoice is sent via email – with various payment options depending on your location.
Digital Photo Clean-Up:
- Use your camera or even your phone to capture your chart while it’s still on the wall.
- Email us your photos and we will whiten the background to create a digital file that looks like the original chart.
- Please see ‘What are your tips for taking the best quality picture for clean-up?” in the FAQ section
If you have any changes you need to your digital file, we are happy to accommodate.
- Black line borders around the edge of the file
- Addition/Removal of words, icons, or your company’s logo
- Removing faint pencil lines or marks that have bled through your correction stickers
- Joining/separating files